How Factoring Works
1. You serve your customers as usual, e.g. trade, service, and delivery.
2. After services are completed and/or products delivered, submit the invoices and other related commissioning documents you wish to factor to AF.
3. AF will verify the invoices with your customers.
4. AF advances cash to your company, usually between 70-80% of the invoice amount. The remaining percentage is held in reserve until payment is received.
5. AF will notify your customers to be known the transferring right transactions and request your customers to send the payment to AF.
6. Your customers pay the invoices amount to AF on maturity date. Once AF receives payment, AF releases the reserve amount to your account accordingly.